We are Hiring
Teachers in Chinese, English, Mathematics and Pre-school Education Support (Part Time)
- Provide subject-based support to students with dyslexia, inspire them to take various paths when learning, and motivate their interest in learning.
- Perform yearly pre- and post-class assessments to evaluate students’ progress, and adapt the lessons to fit individual education plans.
- Assist in curriculum development and participate in designing teaching materials.
- Provide in-school subject-based support service.
- Assist in conducting educational workshops and seminars to raise public awareness on dyslexia.
- Degree or qualified teaching certificate holder in Education or related qualifications. With pre-school, primary or secondary teaching experience will be an asset.
- Applicants who are willing to work on Sundays will be given priority. On-the-job training will be provided.
If you are interested in supporting students with dyslexia, please email your CV to email@example.com or send to: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon. (Attn: HR Department)
Manager – Administration
Join us to help students with dyslexia bridge their learning gap!
We are seeking a high calibre candidate for the post of Manager – Administration. Reporting directly to the Executive Director (ED), this role’s primary responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Centres to ensure smooth and efficient functioning and to work closely with the ED and Management teams on the strategic planning, development and management of the Foundation’s administration and operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support ED to ensure all policies, strategies, operation and compliance matters fulfil the Foundation’s mission as a registered non-profit making charity and as learning centres registered under the Education Ordinance
- Advise and formulate administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficient and orderly operations of the Centres
- Ensure effective and efficient communications on all administrative matters to all staff, including essential administration instructions to be circulated to all staff
- Oversee IT-related management matters
- Communicate with parents and handle complaints on administrative matters
- Support ED on the formulation of human resources-related policies and procedures and implement policies, processes and internal control systems to comply with government regulations and legislations.
- Oversee the maintenance of official records and documents to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 – 10 years senior management experience working in the non-profit or academic sector
- Team player, strong communicator; able to inspire action from others
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Strong attention to details
- Mong Kok
If you are interested to help bridge the learning gap, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon. (Attn: HR Department)
Interview with Teachers
If you have the relevant experience and passion in helping children with dyslexia, please write or email your CV to:
Address: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Attn: HR Department
We will arrange for an interview if deemed suitable.