We are Hiring
Teachers in Chinese, English, Mathematics and Pre-school Education Support (Part Time)
- Degree holder with qualifications in Education or qualified teaching certificate holder or applicants with related qualifications, with pre-school, primary or secondary teaching experience.
- Applicants who can offer to work on Sundays will be given priority consideration. Pathways will provide on-the-job training for recruited teachers.
Scope of Work
- Provide subject-based support to students with dyslexia, inspire them to take various paths when learning, and motivate their interest in learning.
- Perform yearly pre- and post-class assessments to evaluate students’ progress, and adapt the lessons to fit individual education plans.
- Assist in curriculum development and participate in designing teaching materials.
- Assist in educational workshops and seminars for parents and the public to increase general awareness and understanding towards dyslexia.
If you are interested in supporting students with dyslexia, please email your CV to email@example.com or send to: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon. (Attn: Ms. Chow)
Officer – Administration (Full Time)
- Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate) with 2 years of working experience
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
Scope of Work
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Centre on all programmes and services
- Liaise with schools and parents on intervention programmes and workshops
- Support purchase requisitions and vendor quotations
- Carry out ad hoc duties assigned by the Supervisor
If you are interested in supporting students with dyslexia, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon. (Attn: Ms. Chow)
Interview with Teachers
If you have the relevant experience and passion in helping children with dyslexia, please write or email your CV to:
Ms. Mary Chow, Manager (Administration and Information Technology)
Address: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
We will arrange for an interview if deemed suitable.