或寄：九龍旺角新填地街470號海島中心1樓 – 博思會經理-行政及資訊科技 周小姐收，合則約見。
Posted on 21st October, 2022
We are seeking a high calibre candidate for the post of Manager – Programmes and Services. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this role is responsible for the strategic planning, development and administration of the Foundation’s programmes and services (P&S).
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up-to-date, reviewed regularly and in accordance with the Education Bureau regulatory requirements
- Advise and formulate administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficient and orderly running of P&S
- Work closely with teaching staff and Senior Management teams in the planning, developing and delivery of programmes and services including After and In-School Support Programme, development of teaching materials, organising of webinar/workshops for parents/teachers/students
- Work in partnership with Accounting team to set budgets, review fees and ensure sound financial planning and control in P&S
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in Dyslexia and education field in Hong Kong and abroad
- Collaborate with Marketing team and support roll-out of regular, informative and effective communication with donors, media, government departments and community at large in raising awareness of Dyslexia and the work of Pathways.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 – 10 years senior management experience working in the non-profit or academic sector
- Team player, strong communicator; able to inspire action from others
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese & English
- Strong attention to details
If you are interested in supporting students with dyslexia, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon. (Attn: Ms. Chow)