Pathways Anti-Epidemic Measures
In view of the latest epidemic situation of the COVID-19, Pathways Learning Centres (including Mongkok and Shatin) have the following anti-epidemic measures in place.
- When coming to the centres, all staff, teachers and students must wear surgical masks, measure body temperature and clean their hands with alcohol-based handrub. Anyone has fever or symptoms of respiratory tract infection will be refused to enter into our centres.
- Students must bring their own surgical masks, otherwise they will not be allowed to attend classes.
- To reduce the risk of public gatherings, parents must pick up their children on time and avoid staying in the centres.
- For any students or their family members who travelled abroad in the past 14 days, their parents must contact Pathways for follow up on class arrangement.
- Parents should make health declaration for their children. The form can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/38oCIvF or is available at our centres.
- For any Pathways staff or their family members who travelled abroad in the past 14 days, Pathways will follow up on appropriate arrangement.
We would review the class arrangement taking into account of the latest situation, please visit our website (www.pathways.org.hk/?lang=en) for the latest updates.