We are Hiring
Teachers in Chinese, English, Mathematics and Pre-school Education Support (Full Time / Part Time)
- Degree holder with qualifications in Education or qualified teaching certificate holder or applicants with related qualifications, with pre-school, primary or secondary teaching experience.
- Applicants who can offer to work on Sundays will be given priority consideration. Pathways will provide on-the-job training for recruited teachers.
Scope of Work
- Provide subject-based support to students with dyslexia, inspire them to take various paths when learning, and motivate their interest in learning.
- Perform yearly pre- and post-class assessments to evaluate students’ progress, and adapt the lessons to fit individual education plans.
- Assist in curriculum development and participate in designing teaching materials.
- Assist in educational workshops and seminars for parents and the public to increase general awareness and understanding towards dyslexia.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and good project management skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Facebook / IG Business Suite; experience in Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Final Cut Pro is a plus
- May need to work on weekends when necessary
- Support timely execution of marcom-related projects and events
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign effectiveness and analyze trends
- Assist in the production of marketing collaterals and digital tools, maintaining internal repository systems
- Maintain and update Pathways’ website, Facebook, IG, YouTube and Google Ads
- Handle enquiries from parents, schools, donors and volunteers
- Provide support in centre administration and other ad-hoc project when necessary
Interview with Teachers
If you have the relevant experience and passion in helping
children with dyslexia, please write or email your CV to:
Ms. Macy Yiu, Associate Director (Operations)
Address: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre,
470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
We will arrange for an interview if deemed suitable.